Small Medium Enterprises (SME) Resources
Board of Advisors Board of Advisors can give smaller companies big competitive advantage
Board of Advisors, a growth path for small and medium enterprises
Knud B. Jensen, “Reconceptualizing the Board and it’s Metrics,” Ivey Business Journal, July/August 2014
Board of Advisor Setup Illustration
What is a business plan and what is the purpose of a business plan.
Industry Dynamics and Change – this supplement was written to provide the participants in Growing Ontario Firms with an understanding of the concepts of business strategy.
Growing Ontario Firms was a three-year program, funded by the Ontario Government, and delivered across Ontario to small and medium enterprises. It comprised a series of lectures, seminars, working sessions, and coaching involving companies in mid-size Ontario cities. It was created and delivered by Knud Jensen and two other professors from the Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University.
SWOT Analysis – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats – a Business Tool for Spotting Opportunities
Marketing & Trends
Future Proof Your Business – Series
The Goal for 2022 – Strive for Resilience
Inflation Increase Cost – Decreasing Purchasing Power
Company Performance and Financial Analysis – supplement to a text book on strategy
Knud B. Jensen and Erik Jensen, “Battling Bias,” Ivey Business Journal, September/October 2017
Before You Build – Is the Foundation Solid?
- Industrial Research Assistance Program, part of the National Research Council of Canada
- Contact: 1-877-994-4727, nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
- Helps small and medium businesses
- Financial support for technology innovation
- Funds to hire new graduates
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- crown corporation owned by the Government of Canada
- Contact: 1-877-232-2269, bdc.ca
- Provides business loans for small and medium businesses
- Offers non-traditional bank financing for entrepreneurs
- Offers venture capital
- Has a number of articles and tools on their website
- Lawyer: Peter B. Jensen
- Contact: p.b.jensenlawPC@outlook.com
- Legal practice focused on small and medium businesses
- Reasonable cost
- Virtual consultations